COVID-19 Safety Policies
Beginning Monday, May 24th we are updating our COVID procedures in accordance with CDC and Pennsylvania DOH guidelines.
- Fully vaccinated clients (2 weeks post second dose) may remove their mask during treatment.
- We ask that everyone continue to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the spa, and in common areas.
- To ensure the safety of our team we may ask for proof of vaccination before you are able to remove your mask in the treatment room. If you do not feel comfortable disclosing this information, we will respect your privacy and kindly ask you wear your mask until the mandate is lifted for all Pennsylvanians.
- Fully vaccinated therapists may remove their mask during treatment only if both the client and therapist are comfortable.
- As the mask mandate is relaxed, if you prefer your therapist continue to wear a mask during your treatment, we will respect your request.
- Massage Therapists change into a clean uniform before each client.
- Partitions are in place at the reception desk.
- Clients must complete a health screening form upon arrival.
- Clients and team members will receive a temperature screening upon entering the spa.
- If you are sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please contact us to reschedule.
- Please call our Client Relations Team with any additional questions at 717-533-5991.